Introducing Olivia Mabelynn

Don’t worry, I’m not still pregnant – thank god!

Olivia Mabelynn made her grand entrance into the world on November 24 at 3:39am and weighed in at a whopping 10 lbs, 2 0z and was 21 inches long. We make big babies apparently, which also made for quite the hard labour, but I will recap that in a different post 🙂

We came home from the hospital on Sunday afternoon and have been enjoying settling in at home. I will be back soon-ish (hopefully) with more and with our birth story. I read sooo many birth stories as I prepared for labour so definitely want to make sure I write mine up!

In the meantime, a few pictures 🙂

We are SO in love and I am sooooo grateful to have Eric home with me for the next 2 weeks as we tackle this whole parenting thing.

Be back soon!

1. Kristin says:

Congratulations!!! She’s beautiful and I love the name Olivia! Enjoy these special first days with her!

2. Lori says:

Congratulations!!! So happy for you and Eric!!! She is so beautiful and perfect!!!

3. TravelSpot says:

Welcome Olivia! I am glad that she finally decided to join us, and that you are both doing well. Also, that’s great that Eric can be home with you for the first couple of weeks so that you can kind of ease into this whole thing! I hope you are getting some sleep!

4. Congratulations! She is so beautiful! Thank goodness they didn’t let you go any further past your due date! I’m kind of terrified that I will have a big baby since I was 10 lbs and my mom had big babies… but we’ll see what happens!

I definitely see you and your mom in Olivia! I just love her pudgy cheeks. It looks like she has a great collection of hats, too. Did you grandma knit them for her?

I’m looking forward to reading your birth stories. I’ve always been fascinated with them but am especially interested since I’ll be going through it in less than 4 months!

Congratulations again, she absolutely perfect!! Can’t wait to read your birth story!

6. Alison says:

Ah congrats again!!! She is beautiful and good for you mama!! Can’t wait to read your birth story! XOXO

7. Holy cow! 10/2 & 21″ that’s huge! My kids were 5/9 and 7/4 at birth. Congratulations on finally getting to the finish line of the pregnancy and finally getting to enjoy the bonding time with your new daughter. I know it feels like the whole world has been turned upside down. You’ll get used to it soon enough. These sleepless nights won’t last forever. She’s perfect.

8. San says:

Congratulations, I am so thrilled for you guys. What a beautiful little girl! I love the name too!

Her name! Those cheeks! The outfits! I am so excited for you and Eric and welcome to Miss Olivia. Sending you all kinds of love and support from afar.

10. Lindsey says:

Those cheeks!! Congratulations!!

11. Hayley says:

A girl!! I was thinking you were having a boy, but what do I know. So exciting to see her gorgeous face! Oh, how I love big, warm babies. I just wanna snuggle her. That may sound a bit creepy from a stranger, but it’s ok. I’m a mom too! haha. Can’t wait to hear about your birth story, I hope you are recovering well and taking all the time to revel in the newness.

12. Creen says:

Congrats!

13. She is incredibly beautiful! So happy for you all!

14. Karina says:

Congrats! She is beautiful. I’ve been following your blog and Instagram for awhile but rarely comment. So happy for you!!

Congratulations Amber! And welcome Olivia!

Amber, I cannot get over how beautiful Olivia is. She is STUNNING. So chunky and perfect and I can only imagine how in love with her you are! Congratulations and enjoy new mamahood!

17. Marie-Christine says:

She’s is precious! Congratulations! 🙂

18. She is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations to you and Eric!!!! LOVE those chubby cheeks 🙂

19. Wendy says:

Congratulations! What a sweet little girl, just perfect! I love the name! Enjoy the first few weeks, you won’t remember them much in a few months time 😉

20. Oh, she is darling. Congratulations! And 10+ pounds – way to go, mama.