Cutting the cake – a wedding video!

Kelly and my aunt got some AMAZING videos of our wedding. My aunt got the full ceremony on video and I LOVED watching it on Monday night when we got home from our honeymoon and seeing all the girls walk down the aisle and all the parts I missed/couldn’t remember.

Anyways, since I’m holding off on doing actual wedding recaps for awhile I thought I’d share one of the video’s! Kelly took this and it’s probably one of my favourite video’s from the whole night! Hope you enjoy the sneak peek 🙂

1. Oh my gosh this video makes me smile! And I like that I can hear Kelly’s voice! 🙂 You look so so happy in this video too! That is actually my first time seeing a bride get cake smashed in her face!!

2. Hahahaha! This is so funny! I love at the end when he helps you wipe the cake off your face.

3. Kristen says:

Amber – you look gorgeous and deliriously happy in this video. Congratulations and I’m so glad things went so well for you 🙂

SO cute! I love how happy you look in this video — even when he smashed the cake in your face! And I agree with Amber, my favorite part is when he helps you wipe the cake off your face. 🙂

5. Katrina says:

LOL that’s awesome!! I thought Eric was going to eat your face lol you two are cute!!

6. Destini says:

HAHAHA I just watched this at work. Made me laugh out loud. So cute! Your response was perfect too!

So happy for you both 😀

7. Britt says:

LOL! I would have killed T if he did this to me. You’re so chill about it all 🙂 Love how you make him lick it off your face. Hilarious!

haha I love it!

9. abbi says:

Very cute! Definitely made me smile (although a little weird to watch a video of someone you haven’t met yet in some ways feel like you kind of know!).

10. Sarah says:

Awww! I followed a link from Doniree’s blog over here – anyway, your video is adorable and you look so happy – congrats!

11. I love how one of your wedding guests said “OH MY GOD” in disgust as Eric licks your face. I’m with everyone else – it was hilarious and you were such a good sport. (I FIRMLY warned Sweets no cake in the face at our wedding – plus, we secretly did the cake cutting without telling anyone!)

12. Anais says:

Kelly was such a pro!!!! She did a great job 🙂 I am totally laughing in my office right now, by myself…hehehe 🙂

13. You are such a good sport! Awesome 🙂

14. Hilarious that you tell him to lick it off! You guys look so happy.

15. Travel Spot says:

Awwwww…that’s really cute! I love when he licks it off! Haha!

16. Amanda says:

That is so hilarious 🙂 What a fun thing to have captured!

Hahaha, the funny thing is when I was filming the ceremony and stuff I was SO careful not to talk at all so you wouldn’t have to hear my commentary but obviously this was after those giant glasses of wine and i’m like HAHAHAH I am getting this all on film 🙂
    God I love your wedding! Can we do it again!?

So cute!!!! Y’all look so happy!!

19. Shoshanah says:

You guys look like you’re having such a great time here!

OMG the licking! This video was awesome – thanks for sharing!!!

21. haha I love this, especially the face licking! You guys are too adorable.

1. LOVE THIS
    2. Love that I could hear Lisa’s voice somewhere in that mix.
    3. You killed me when you said “lick it off.”
    That’s just too awesome. Thanks for sharing 🙂 Kudos to Kelly for the great video!

23. Mel says:

I loved this video. But the licking it off?! I about died watching it!!!!

hahah i like how you barely put cake on Eric’s face and he smothers you with it. That would have declared war in my book. Only when he least expects it. And with water balloons. Just sayin